·
Registered
13,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
5,892 Posts
The glaring point in the article is:

The far-left Axios reports “Democrats are exponentially more likely to vote by mail than Republicans this year — and if enough mail-in ballots are lost, rejected on a technicality or undercounted, it could change the outcome of the presidential election or other key races.”
This is just my opinion, but I don’t think that’s it at all. Oh, I don’t doubt Democrats are worried over all the news stories about the rejection rate of mail-in ballots, and how they mysteriously end up in dumpsters, ditches, discarded, backrooms, missing, and other bizarre places. And I’m sure Democrats understand in a close race, Trump intends to fight like the devil over every mail-in ballot that looks fishy, and you can bet plenty of them will…
Overall, though, and again this is just one man’s opinion, I think this pivot is a wink-wink-nod-nod-know-what-I-mean-know-what-I-mean move to get Democrats to vote twice.
Okay, you’ve mailed in your ballot. Now it’s time to show up and vote once again — you know, just to be sure.

Reactions: Hardtop and wired98

·
Registered
74,340 Posts
The glaring point in the article is:

The far-left Axios reports “Democrats are exponentially more likely to vote by mail than Republicans this year — and if enough mail-in ballots are lost, rejected on a technicality or undercounted, it could change the outcome of the presidential election or other key races.”
This is just my opinion, but I don’t think that’s it at all. Oh, I don’t doubt Democrats are worried over all the news stories about the rejection rate of mail-in ballots, and how they mysteriously end up in dumpsters, ditches, discarded, backrooms, missing, and other bizarre places. And I’m sure Democrats understand in a close race, Trump intends to fight like the devil over every mail-in ballot that looks fishy, and you can bet plenty of them will…
Overall, though, and again this is just one man’s opinion, I think this pivot is a wink-wink-nod-nod-know-what-I-mean-know-what-I-mean move to get Democrats to vote twice.
Okay, you’ve mailed in your ballot. Now it’s time to show up and vote once again — you know, just to be sure.
Not sure it's even a wink-nod-nod or know-what-I-mean. Men at the Pulpit are already encouraging this and justifying it by saying this will assure your vote in case the mail in is lost.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts