BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday AM.
We had an open boat trip with Steve and Friend,Mike and Friend,and Brian.
We headed to the Rips and were met by a stiff and cold NW wind!!
The guys braved the elements and put 18 Striped ones in the boat,Great jopb and thanks for hanging in there.

Friday PM.
We had the Dan Gerrity 3 man show onboard for a trip to the rips,we had outgoing tide and when the Big Pond emptied out it got real dirty,well we worked hard and put 8 stripers in the ship!!
Dan found lots of ways to lose them but we still did OK
:D

Saturday AM.
We had another open boat charter with Doug W.and friends,John G.and Bob the Barber.
We were fishing in Very crowded conditions but still put 15 Stripers in the Boat!
Great job guys and way to work together!

Saturday PM.
We had our first Ladies only trip.
Onboard we had the best crew we have had on the boat to date.
Let me tell you these Ladies can fish!!!
We were in the dirty out going tide again and the Girls put 10 fish in the boat with a few really nice fish.
We had a load of fun and after the Temps warmed up a little the Girls were only wearing their Grunden Bibs :D
Thanks again Ladies and we hope to do it again soon.

Sunday AM.
We had the Tom Berrige charter out to the Rips and again it looked like the Mall parking lot at Christmas time!!
We fought the crowd and after a slow start,we put 11 Striped ones in the boat,way to go guys and thank You.

Sunday Pm.
We had the 2 man private charter with Doug and his Uncle.
We fished the outgoing tide in Prissy Wicks and put 11 fish in the boat with some on Bucktails and some on Spots,It was a very enjoyable trip.
We didn`t get the numbers our dockmates got but it was a great trip for 2 guys,Thanks again
Check the open boat forum for upcoming open dates,thanks :cool:

[ 11-20-2005, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: captainbadfinger ]

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Scott thanks again for an awesome trip last friday. We hung in there and you worked hard to get us some fish after someone flushed the big toilet. The Desilu is fast and rides really well. Skip I will fish with you next time Scott milked cleaning the fish until I was done washing the boat. :D Just kidding! Got into an awesome bird play today off Stone Harbor tons of slammers and some stripers below when you were lucky enough to get thru. I think it can only get better.

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
scott-good job finding the meat bro !!!

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Guys,see you on the water :cool:

·
Registered
852 Posts
Scotty Thanks again for the fish on Fri. And also for busting my cousins striper cherry.With a 27incher and a 36incher. He is now hooked for life. That boat took on the RIP MONSTER with no problem. Thanks again Mike

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Mike,and congrats on your bucktailed Dink!

·
Registered
45 Posts
It was a pleasure meeting Niles and a pleasure fishing with Scotty again. What a great afternoon. Good weather, good fishing and good company. Unc caught a nice fat 34 incher on the last drift. He's been my fishin buddy for 35+ years. BTW, that 33 World Cat is a pretty impressive fishing platform - smooth ride, nice and stable going through the rips. Goodies may get a few more bites but there's nothing like snagging bass with a bucktail!

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great fishing with You and Unc.
I thought he was going to kick some major butt when he snuck that first one in as soon as I stopped the boat!
It was Fun and I will see you Saturday,Get your arm ready for alot of casting!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.