BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lovely quote and sentiment from a California Newspaper. I know this is politics but I really think this needs maximum eyeballs. This is the kind of thinking we are up against.

Policing the Seas -?New mandate? designs marine protected areas along the Central Coast.
The ancient Maori had a simple way of maintaining marine reserves and fish nurseries, according to The Ocean Conservancy?s Kaitlin Gaffney. They simply killed anyone who fished them ....?This isn?t like terrestrial farming where there?s private ownership interest?this is the ocean. We?re all responsible for passing it on to the next generation.? Of course, if that doesn?t work, we can always take a cue from the Maori.

[ 08-28-2005, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: egghead ]

·
Banned
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, but they have money.

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
we been doing space exporlation for a reason! to send these wackos to the moon! these somna beachs are a pain in my donkey!

but like you say egg they got money and no hobbie other then what thier doing, they don't bar B q cause they don't eat meat,they don't go to chruch cause they think we came from apes! they don't do anything but bust balls

freedom

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Ahh, just like the old days.
Keep the info coming eggy

Fishin used to be a lot less Bullsht and more about catching. Guess those days are LONG GONE :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts