BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need alittle help. I need to get my boat from Beach Haven To Sheltered Cove Marina in Tuckerton. Their website lists directions but I'm not sure if the buoy numbers are accurate. Can anyone with experience of the area chime in?
Tim

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Tim,

This is a relatively easy move. You don't say where in Beach Haven you're at, but if you take the intercoastal either north or south (depending on where you start) you simply need to take the beach haven channel out into the bay. it's clearly marked with red and greens.

The channel starts just about due northwest of the water tower. Follow the channel out into the fat of the bay. When you get to buoy 4, you've got all kinds of depth and you can point your nose straight at Tuckerton.

Coming into tuckerton creek there are now buoys or sticks. They never got them in this year. stay about 100 yards south of the park at the point of Guant point, and head straight for the mouth of the creek. You'll have anywhere from 3.5 to 7 feet depending on tide stage. Once in the creek, simply chug ahead until you see the sign on the right side of the creek. It's not a quarter mile in.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I meant to say "Coming into tuckerton creek there are NO buoys or sticks..sorry bout that

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I know where you mean....through the MIddle Grounds, correct? Would it be easier to head south first, then sharp right up through Marshelder and just hug the banks on the left up to Tuckerton Creek?

Tim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.