BASS BARN banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 80cc Big Wheel Dirt Bike for sale.Its been sitting around my garage for 3 years when my son out-grew it.It has Quad-like tires that are like new.Its 2 stroke but Oil Injectied so theres no mixing. Its a 3 geared automatic.It has no clutch.Its in really good shape with 2 small tears on the seat.Tears are very small. It runs good but needs a tune-up.I can't seem to get pics to work but can e-mail them.Bike can be test ridden for interested person. I think its a mid to late 80's model.I'll take $500.
I have 2 Genuine Harley Davidson helmets that have never been worn.Both are X-Large. 1 is an 8 out of 10 while the other is Perfect..They both have Logos, DOT approved and have vents while the perfect one has a bag.Again I have pics just e-mail me if interested.Perfect one I want $75. and the other $50.
SCUBA gear is (1) BCD a Calypso SBC made by US Divers. Its X-Large and in perfest condition.(2) a Divers knife S/S with hard case that straps to your leg it also has a fishing line cutter on it.(3) A US Divers Full Tempered Thermal Mask it is the Pacifica model.It has the mount for the snorkel but I can't find the snorkel.(4)Size 12 rubber aqua boots with zippers.(5)A princeton tectonics Halogen Bottom Light its pink and in its own case.(6) A set of US Divers Large size 11-13 fins They are compro Aqua-lung Proline modelsI want to sell everything TOGETHER not split it up.Everything is in like-new condition.E-mail me for pics.$100. everything
E-mail me at [email protected] Thanks Dave

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
phish4fun said:
pics please.............
Chris what do u want pics of I guess its the helmets I'll send ya them.If it something else let me know. Dave

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
96sidewinder said:
i will let you know in the am about the scuba gear, its $100 for everything correct?
EVERYTHING Barner sale price before it goes elsewhere.
Thanks Dave 856-466-8468

1 - 16 of 16 Posts