·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do Crease Flies Work?

I think so...

BuzFly Crease Fly 3/0 - Green/Yello Mac and Green/CT

Stuart FLA - April 2004 - 35lb+ Jack Off The Beach on a 10WT

One of the boys that we got in the boat.........

If You get the chance to go for them, do it.....
Top Water Strike you will not forget....
They pull like a a train when they dont know they are hooked......
When they know they are hooked, hold on and have fun..............

What have you taken on them???

Brad Buzzi
buzfly

·
Registered
298 Posts
that is a monster jack! i've caught a few small ones down there on spinning gear, and they put up a tenacious fight. even got a 4" mixed with peanuts in my cast net last summer off the dock here in tuckerton. he didn't fight so well.

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Brad. Nice flies & way nice jack. I've had a bunch, but I doubt any that size. You are right on about the fight. Ron

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hey Buzz nice to see ya cought, i heard there was a nice topwater bite down there.
I might be heading that way in the next couple weeks.. talk to ya soon..

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
Brad, Nice fish and great pictures. Now that is something to get excited about. The crease flies did the job. Since I have the makings to make some I better make some for this season. Is this the year of the Crease Fly? Water sure looks beautiful and warm. Get some more and show some more pictures, its great.

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Awesome Brad! They are great for bustin albies. I was out with Billy Hoblitzell last fall and as soon as the crease hit the water we where hooked up.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Ive caught a bunch of nice jacks on spinning gear, dont know why they were/are considered a trash fish? Pound for Pound defiantly one of the toughest fish I ve ever caught...purely brute strength....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts