BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
I was on vacation this week down in sea isle and there was a good bitein the ocean off of sea isle.The water was clearand fish were eating stripp baits

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
Most of those 14-16 " fish will end up in the commercial nets once they start leaving the inlets.
Commerical guys can keep them at 14" while we need 16 1/2"
Nobody ever said life was fair

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
NEEDANET

The rig you reveal is almost worst than giving a spot away!!!

TO answer the question. My first response was definetly NO, After reading Willies comments I say NO WAY. What OBJECTIVE evidence to we have to think otherwise??

1 or 2 guys have ONE good day is not great fishing. Everyone having multiple good days, now that's good fishing. Bass fishing for me has been C minus, weakies WORST than last year, I said WORST than last year. Flounder, don't do it much but I have been catching nothing but 16 - 16 1/2's while night fishing. Me and some locals keep kidding about the the same 16 inch flounder we all keep catching from the same spot. Blues, still hot and cold. Some airball nights and that usually NEVER happens. It's a bad year for whatever reason

We should take a poll, using Bill's formula maybe.

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Don't take me the wrong way, that rig is a sleeper that's all.

Happens to be my favorite( bucktail with a dart teaser spiced up with a shiner), and ironic as it is got it from a good friend who fishes the Raritan out of Long Beach.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.