BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
jleo went down by the nursing home last week not fishing but checking out what everybody was doing and saw some nice stripers caught up to 32 inchers.water was dirty from the windy weather .the old guys who fish there all the time said it has just started this week. im going back this week with pole in hand.also they told me that all were caught on high tide.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Can anyone tell me where this site is? I live in South Jersey and have no idea where this is located? Is it the Pedricktown Support Facility down by Penns Grove? How do you get into the facility? Thanks..

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Keep posting about it....a couple more hundred people each spring wont hurt :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Go for it man. I dont fish that crap hole anyway...TOO MANY PEOPLE

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
I was going to email you a better spot but your email isnt listed.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
All of NJ is a craphole anymore when it comes to surf fishing Keith...I think you'd be hard pressed anymore to find a location that is underutilized....just the way it is anymore in this crowded state...

Phil L

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
Yea guys, keep it a secret, nobody will find it. :rolleyes: How does one "secretize" something that is no secret? :rolleyes: It's only published in every magazine and newspaper in the south jersey area.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
What's one more bon-fire :( one more bag of trash :mad: Nice place to fish, to many disrespectful fisherpersons. Better offshore anyway.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Originally posted by Phil L:
All of NJ is a craphole anymore when it comes to surf fishing Keith...I think you'd be hard pressed anymore to find a location that is underutilized....just the way it is anymore in this crowded state...

Phil L
Unless you been to DOD....the term Craphole is an understatement.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Originally posted by TWIN D'S:
Yea guys, keep it a secret, nobody will find it. :rolleyes: How does one "secretize" something that is no secret? :rolleyes: It's only published in every magazine and newspaper in the south jersey area.
Is that why you weighed a weakfish in 50 miles from where it was caught? Because you wanted to keep it a secret or because you like the scales in Fortesque? "That" place is in the magazines too....but we wont talk about"THAT" place ;)

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
Originally posted by hipkvw:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by TWIN D'S:
Is that why you weighed a weakfish in 50 miles from where it was caught? Because you wanted to keep it a secret or because you like the scales in Fortesque? "That" place is in the magazines too....but we wont talk about"THAT" place ;) </font>[/QUOTE]LOL!! Friday night entertainment. :D The spot is not the secret. The secret is the when and how. To deny a man driving directions (in the age of Mapquest) to a well published location is stretching the spots thing a little too far. :D

It's difficult weighing fish in at approved certified scales at 3:00 AM. Hence, when I awoke and had my morning coffee, Fortescue was the closest scale approved for the Fisherman Magazine contest. Those searching for spots should not pay attention to where I weigh fish. :D

More spots talk. There's plenty of spotspublished about Delaware Bay, and some can even be seen. But the when and the how is the secret, and that's why I like having friends.
Last years rose garden is this years desert.

I gotta' shut up now, Freedom's reading this.

Phil

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.