BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its a 1998 around 20000 miles on rebuilt motor many many new parts all records and recipts.always kept in the garage,never smoked in,no one ever sat in the passager side seat,it looks like it came off the showroom floor.Red ext,grey int.its a must see truck many other upgrades to go with truck.Its a one owner.Its a must see.....Its not going to last.

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And The price is $6500 with all the extras,it was adult owned,buy a 62yr old man.it was his best friend...There is way way to much to say about this truck except it looks like it came off the showroom floor,its red with grey int.Loaded about $15000 in recipts Runs super strong Rebuilt motor,all recipts and many many extras.If you see it you will buy it......Garage kept,1 owner,no one every sat in the back,or the passager seat,it needs nothing....All window sticker and manuals,and the r/t power lunch box that has never been open,with lunch in it from 98,this is a collectors dream...Never been painted nothing,ita th cream of the crop.call 8564664295 for appt or more info

· Registered
654 Posts
THIS A DEAL,
I CHECKED IT OUT TONIGHT AND IT SHOULD BE IN A SHOWROOM!!! I CAN'T BITE BECAUSE I HAVE 2 KIDS IN CARSEATS!!! THIS IS A NICE TRUCK!!!! YOU CAN EAT OFF OF THE ENGINE!!!
CHECK IT OUT!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.