BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
I heard something on tv that the navy might have a part in it. There sonar might be too strong and it might be hurting them.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
For wahtever reason there are significant die offs every year all over the world

·
Registered
602 Posts
i like them, they're cool.
had a pod bumping the bottom of the boat this year...really neat.

took some video for the kids and they loved it.

they sure eat a lot of fish though :(

hopefully the ones that died lived a full, rich life.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
read on yahoo news link. 124 dolphins dead already... thats 5x normal numbers. they r beaching in big pods. i think there cool as hell. nothing like fishing and have 56 pop up next to boat ,theres not much like it.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
There's too many dolphin!!!! They eat too many fish!!!!

I think a cull is in order.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,166 Posts
Its a shame when a creature as intelligent as a dolphin dies, they do live long lives though and its kind of hard to not smile when they are playing in your wake......that said we never catch chit inshore when the dolphins are on the hunt, watched an awesome feed this fall on the outer side of the bar in TI, watched them corral the bait......spike weakies, push them up on the bar and explode on them....also a trip to the wilmington in late july.......there were so many dolphins and pilot whales.....it looked like nat geo out there......you could even see the dolphing getting it on.....I felt like Chunking...... without a ladder:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts