BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
man that gives new meaning to the saying "they were jumpin in the boat". i wish i could translate that video id love to understand what he was saying.

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
That was great :D :D :D

·
Registered
930 Posts
That is hilarious. Wonder what kind of fish they were. Were shaped almost like bunker. If only it was that easy to get bunker

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
That was just too damned funny. Like the others I'd like to know what they are. interesting.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I have a panamanian friend who speaks fluent spanish, I'll see if I can get him to translate. That was freakin hillarious!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
LMAO!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
THAT looks like a good way to kill an evening.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Man thats a riot...the Top Gun soundtrack playing faintly in the background is perfection.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Originally posted by TheProf:
I have a panamanian friend who speaks fluent spanish, I'll see if I can get him to translate. That was freakin hillarious!!!!!!!
its not spanish its portugeuse

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
I used to do that in Margate with weakies back in the 70's before the commies netted them all ;)

·
Registered
185 Posts
in a nutshell, he is talking about the diferent types of fishing in that region in Brasil at the end of the video. He talks about the wild things that happen on the river at night The beginning is funny cause he is basically saying lets go see what we can come up with tonight! during the madness its hard to translate, but he is basically saying holy crap look at this it's beautiful. i watched fishin shows every sunday morning when i lived there- went off the surf a few times. the fishiermen love to say "olha so"- look at that -always reminded me of Roland Martin's "son"!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts