BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last saturday we spashed the new "fin-advisor " a 266 sailfish with twin 150 yammi hdpis .the boat ran great and was a lotta fun .thanx to spooled and others for coming on the maiden voyage. special thanx to spooled for the adult beverages. Today I splashed the "buddy-boy" a 17ft carolina skiff in that monsoon type weather spun her right around to the dock from the ramp.Hey spooled your new back bay flatty boat runs fine. I guess now its time to start fishin.lets hope the weather gods start cooperating

·
Registered
12,868 Posts
Thinkin friday Finsy-let me know what time your leaving and we can hunt down a few spots

The 26 is an awesome boat with the hdpi's-hope to do some offshore this year with fuel economy to boot. Thanks to F&S for putting this deal together for Finsy.

Call me tomorrow Nite

[ 05-25-2005, 06:31 PM: Message edited by: Spooled ]

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Originally posted by Fin-Advisor:
. special thanx to spooled for the adult beverages.
a very important job indeed ;)
good luck with the new boat!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hey Fin, don't forget our deal, you keep that "Buddy Boy" out of her old stomping grounds! Darn thing pronbably has flatty spots memorized!

·
Registered
12,868 Posts
Ramblin
You leave the SPOTS marked someplace?
Probably will try it tomorrow afternoon for Finsy making sure its workin rite-may even head north instead of S for a change

·
Registered
12,868 Posts
Ramblin
You leave the SPOTS marked someplace?
Probably will try it tomorrow afternoon for Finsy making sure its workin rite-may even head north instead of S for a change

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ramblin I promised you I wouldnt fish under your lights behind your house , now if my bro has the boat and he usually does thats a diffrent story. Talk to ya soon. ps I know I owe you a dock line !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Rich- good luck with the new toys.
I'll stop by and see the new Fin-Advisor this weekend. Same slip?

Good luck with both.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts