BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We will be splashing our 35' Seahunter Tournament Center Console tomorrow, Friday May 23, 2014. This stable, dry, Carbon Kevlar rocketship with twin 300hp Suzuki's cruises at 30 knots, has a single LEVEL 360 degree deck ( no step ups ), a comfortable ride, tons of space, huge livewells, an excellent array of electronics with radar and all safety gear for up to 6 man charters. We look forward to some excellent skinny water and rough bottom jumbo Fluke trips, and all other in season species, near and far. With speed, comfort and range, we look forward to seeing you aboard.

Call Capt. Mario @ 609-827-1232 to book your choice dates while they last !

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Ron ! Here's a peek ---

·
Registered
716 Posts
Mario, I change my "wow" to holy s--t! That boat blows my mind. We have not met yet but I got to say you are impressing me with your start here up north. If you have some open boat trips on that one count me in. After dealing with that bay chop and shifting winds for 30+ years I cant wait to see what that baby can do! Way to go Mario!

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mario, I change my "wow" to holy s--t! That boat blows my mind. We have not met yet but I got to say you are impressing me with your start here up north. If you have some open boat trips on that one count me in. After dealing with that bay chop and shifting winds for 30+ years I cant wait to see what that baby can do! Way to go Mario!
Thanks Ron. I've lived up here all my life. I've fished many years from Raritan to Montauk to the Jersey shore, both inshore and off. My crew and I are life long friends, (3 tide :D ) fisherman, as well as some of the best mates and captains anyone in this business could hope for. As far as the Seahunter goes, that's what we said when we took our first ride on her :thumbsup:. Join our short notice list on our website, or come by and say hello sometime. Tight lines !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts