BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
Jim, Do you have all these things for sale stuffed away for windy days like this?
First it was the solar powered clothes dryer.
I think you were selling a bag of dog sh*t not long ago too and now this???? :D
I would be that you also sell life insurance

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
I have an endless supply of cold steam for those looking for some. No order too small.

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
I have a whole gross of holes, different sizes. I am giving them away for free!! Just send me $5 and a self addressed stamped envelope, and I will mail them to you. HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Registered
11,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was wondering who would be the first to undercut my price! Mine are of the finest quality. Price stays the same.

I will throw in a quart of DHMO for free. Bring your own container. You must be over 18.
www.dhmo.org

[ 10-18-2004, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: Jimbo ]

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
whats a "csa senior advisor" ????????

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
If those one-gallon containers of dehydrated water have bails, I have the sky-hooks for them. Only by the dozen though (cheaper that way anyway) $7.23 per dozen, plus shipping ($5.00)plus handling ($2.00) plus shipping insurance ($3.00).Usually ships within 72 hours of receipt of order. Speedier ship-out add $3.00. PA residents add 6 percent sales tax. Money orders only.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
I have one gallon jugs of "STRIPER" water! This is specially formulated water held to strigent FDA guide lines under the highest quality control standards for attracting stripers to the boat! It is most certain that the stripers will swim to you,by you and onwards! This water is so good that all you need to do is drop your line in the bay/ocean and wait for them very large stripers to bite. It has a proven formula that is pat. pending! Because of the lack of fresh bunker, this water will be more than ideal for the beginner to expert fisher person. Yes It's only $5.00 / gal. larger quantities at greater discounts. So get some of your friends together and order a few and save. Best of all, when used for the first time, make sure you bring that camera for the lifetime catch! Order now................. If you place your order within the next hour, you'll also get a free hand guide on how to fish for stripers. AND as an added special bonus, we'll throw in our secret striper hooks that we can't show you the picture of or our competition will copy them (That's why they're a secret). So Act Now while quantities are advailable..............

·
Registered
15,272 Posts
Well I'll add to the list of "you got to have this" for all the Sailboaters out there, I know there aren't many but I'm having a truck load sale of Sailboat fuel. I can broker a deal with a group of truckers that complain about hauling the stuff all over the country and they just get rid of the stuff, here's the deal I'll have them deliver dock side cash sales only, due to large discount to cover fuel costs, you just need a large container upon arrival.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Whoa!! SAILBOATERS....I CAN SAVE YOU MONEY! No need to buy sailboat fuel. Buy my patent-pending 100 percent certified genuine imitation windshifter! That's right! Every sailboter knows about that dreaded headwind coming within 45 degrees to either side of dead-ahead. Just when you are trying to get home, beat that storm, whatever. That is the time to break out the handy-dandy windshifter! Universally mounts on any tabernacle or step. Does not interfere with boomvangs or sheebangs. Custom-fabricated to each individual order. Lead time 4-1/2 years, so plan ahead now!

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
for all you Volkswagen fans out there, I have NOS radiators for the 1958 to 1975 Beetles

DONT WAIT these are LIKE NEW

first dozen orders gets free radiator fluid!

:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts