BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
yo Stainmaster.....do you guys run open trips for drum also..... would like to give it a shot when it gets hot, but dont know if I could round up enough boneheads for a charter..... Also being new to drum fishing, when does the season run ????

[ 01-17-2005, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: broken bobber ]

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
We run six hour drum charters, generally leaving around 3PM. The cost for up to four anglers is $375. We do drum open boat charters, as well. Our price includes rods, reels, bait, tackle, and ice. Give us a call!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually I'd probably be more interested in the open charters as I would have the same bonehead problems as the broken bobber.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
I'll be booking a drum trip on the Adam Bomb for a Saturday during the season (Adam I'll be calling you or emailing you sometime this month)& then trying to get people to hop on as the date draws nearer. If I was unable to find anybody I was planning on eating the cost of the trip myself (& having more elbow room on the boat lol). I highly doubt I'm going to have that problem though.

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Originally posted by One-Eyed Jonah:
Actually I'd probably be more interested in the open charters as I would have the same bonehead problems as the broken bobber.
You will see them pop up when the season starts Open Boat trips will follow when the fishin is good. We run 8 hour Strummin Trips. ;) Stripers and Drum are on the menue and in the coolers :D

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Check out our web page ta view some of the drumfishing pics from last season just click on the link in my signature,We did real well....... give us a call if we can help

[ 01-21-2005, 07:37 AM: Message edited by: VDAWG ]

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am interested in getting in on a Drum Charter. I also have another person that wants to do one. Please let me know if one is being put together.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
The " BIG Little Debbie" will be resting in the water all winter and will be fired up and ready to roll by Late March for Sea Bass, and The Early Striper/ Drum run.

We will be doing open boats, as well as 6 man charters. We had an excellent Drum season with Drum coming to the dock over 85lb.

CHeck out our website below, Thanks

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Originally posted by Killian:
What area do you fish from? State and/or Marina?
we sail out of Cape may,Breezy Lee Marina rt.109
450.00 for up to 5 people for 8 hr. private charter ! :D gimme a call for early booking discount ! or if i can help in any way !

[ 01-29-2005, 08:44 AM: Message edited by: VDAWG ]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts