BASS BARN banner

DRUM/STRIPER DATES FILLING FAST

662 views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  TheAdamBomb 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

If you want to do some striped bass and drum fishing aboard the ADAM BOMB III this season, don't hesitate to call and reserve your trip! Dates are filling quickly, and for drum fishing the prime periods around the new and full moons are filling very fast. If you'd like to experience some of the great fishing opportunity out of Cape May, give us a call or shoot us an e-mail.

In addition to fishing for stripers and drum, this spring we'll also be fishing for blackfish, sea bass, and in the later spring fluke!

Thanks, and we look forward to fishing with you!

[ 02-26-2006, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

#5 ·
Hey guys, the prime moon trips for drum are almost full. If you'd like to get on board, give us a call or shoot us an e-mail and we'll get ya' set up. For stripers, we still have dates available including a few weekend slots, so get in touch to set your trip up for some exceptional fishing. Thanks!

[ 03-07-2006, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

#9 ·
I hate that girl in the last pic. She should be edited out, she dont even like to fish. :D

Adam with these warm days the lead is coming along nicely, I will call you when I am finished.

Guess I will do some drum fishing this year with you

#10 ·
Hey Chris, that sounds great! Let me know when it's complete and I'll meet ya' to pick it up. Oh yeah, you know you love that girl, although you looked a little miffed that day when she gave you a spankin'! :D
;) Just kiddin'! Let me know when you want to go drumming. You have to get a couple to beat your brother's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.