BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I can say is what a night. Jumped on an open boat out of fortescue wed night and the fishing was on fire. Everyone had as many fish as they wanted. We even decided to call it an early night so we didn't kill more then we were gonna use. Good suggestion from the capt. Here is a pic the mate sent me. Think there was 28 all together
Fish Fish Recreation Food Seafood

·
Registered
125 Posts
I was just up their last week & did not get chance to go out of Fortescue. Must have been a great time. Beautiful fish.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Good deal sounds like your hooked now. Just curious I may take the kids. How far or long did the boat go before you started fishing...

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
What no mention of the boat you fished on? No praise for the captain or mate? Are you trying to keep a secret?Btw I like that handle it fits.Lol:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry. That's the boat. Only one running open drum trips I believe. Capt and crew where very good, everyone worked together to boat the fish and the mate cleaned all the fish before we got in. That was impressive. We had a little better than an hour ride. And in regards to my handle it's usually a half inch to short.

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Dont let her kid ya she just wants ya to work Harder.LOL QUOTE=Little johnson;4458945]Sorry. That's the boat. Only one running open drum trips I believe. Capt and crew where very good, everyone worked together to boat the fish and the mate cleaned all the fish before we got in. That was impressive. We had a little better than an hour ride. And in regards to my handle it's usually a half inch to short.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
938 Posts
are they any good to eat i caught one a few years ago and it was a pain too clean first run was cool then i dragged him in nice group of fish

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.