BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy Steve and I got out for some 05' fishing.

Fished the Merrit Island Reserve

Check-out the view



Here's Steve with a nice 10 poundah




I got one as well



Weakies were hitting the other night(Can't belive I am catching weakies)




Rhinoscores if your watching here's a good report ;)

Happy New Year Everbody :cool:

[ 01-02-2005, 01:52 PM: Message edited by: Dr. Bass ]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are the best ones for the table, the drum of course ;) .


I release all the weakies I catch here, don't worry


Still working on the locals but that's a bit tough

Did you ever see the movie Deliverance ???

Squeal Like a Pig Boy :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,419 Posts
I am so envious! What a nice view. I fished Jan 1 & 2 - skunk both days. Fished LBI on a beautiful New Year day. Yesterday, fished a local lake for big mouth and crappie, not a bite in 39-degree water. Time for me to clean the reels, rods and lures, then pack everything away for the winter. I?ll keep out one setup for some trout fishing. I need to check my airline mileage on my credit cards!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by RhinoScores:
I am so envious! What a nice view. I fished Jan 1 & 2 - skunk both days. Fished LBI on a beautiful New Year day. Yesterday, fished a local lake for big mouth and crappie, not a bite in 39-degree water. Time for me to clean the reels, rods and lures, then pack everything away for the winter. I?ll keep out one setup for some trout fishing. I need to check my airline mileage on my credit cards!!!!
Plenty of fish down here.

Come on down


Those spots I told you about are red-hot right now
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
:cool: fishing southern style is so grand even in our cold wintery time. Dr. bass buddy Steve.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by snookmaster:
:cool: fishing southern style is so grand even in our cold wintery time. Dr. bass buddy Steve.
Well aboard , SNOOKMASTER !!

Yes it is indeed


Those poor boys are freezing their ARSES off up there

OUr package arrives on Thursday
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
:D Can't wait we're going slay the big boys.....It's going to be tough not to stop over in Stuart on the way back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by snookmaster:
:D Can't wait we're going slay the big boys.....It's going to be tough not to stop over in Stuart on the way back.
Yeah baby

Stop and drop city

------

Mmmmmmmmmmmm pinfish




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SHe's Home

It only gets better from here

South Florida is WAY too busy

Saw a guy killed on 95 today :(
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top