BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we finished up spring blackfish on Monday....was a good season on whole when mother nature let us out, which wasn't often. Sunday we had Brian M, Tom Schad, Ed, Jeff and his friend and Tuna John on the boat. Bite was very good and the guys limited by 1p.m and we played catch and release the rest of the day. Most fish were small keepers with some roasters...big fish was 7lbs.

Monday we had Skip, Donald, Dwight, John, Bob and Mike on the boat. Fish did not chew as good as they did on Sunday and there were a lot of shorts. Fish came in spurts and you kinda had to sit and grind it out.. Hit 4 pieces and the guys ground out their limit by the end of the trip. Great couple days with great crews both days. That's a wrap on blackfish til the fall...

Up next is Tilefish and Drum when they start...The green eyed monsters are gone from the tile grounds and its time to go...

Phil L

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Capt Phil,

I think you and your crew passed by me as you were pulling into your slip; boat looked great. I'm on C dock. Congrats on the great day!!

Bob Stavola

1 - 3 of 3 Posts