BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
I go out on the Duke of Fluke a couple times a year. Even if you get skunked its entertaining to watch the first mate Mike screw with everyone. Never been out on the flounder pounder.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Can't believe no one has a big a-- pontoon boat for d-bay, rips.
Maybe with all animositys money we could joint venture into that and have 245 and 1/2 mate.

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
back water would work but in the cm and the woods there is not a lot of room but there may be enough.i know where there is one for sale??

·
Registered
170 Posts
I know of one one also...almost giving it away, except its only 21 foot with a 50 hp on it. Water behind wildwood might be to "skinny" for that sorta thing. Maybe not.

·
Registered
492 Posts
A MESSAGE FROM 255- IM NOT MAKING ANY MORE BOAT PAYMENTS, OH YA, I NEVER DID >>>>

lol lol lol lol,
hey irish nat you out there ?? HEY BABY.......
WANT CLIMB MOUNT JACKIE??????

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Originally posted by fisher224:
You guys are kidding, Aren't you??????

Do either of those boats ever catch anything?????
:D ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D ;)
i thought we were talking about the duke of fluke fluke in wildwood that is in its 11th or 12th year and has over 100 boats and as good a party as you will find.hell the captains meeting the night before is a party.
others were talking about the pontoon flounder boats behind ocean city to margate.
there is enough water behind the woods and anglesea as long as a decent capt. knows the water.george at sterling harbor talked about it a few years ago but has got so busy it slid down the list.
no bones has the pontoon boat and thought about it last year now schooner island has the pontoon for sail.you could fish spring stripers then fluke then stripers.

·
Banned
1,260 Posts
So which was the original poster referring too???

I know there is a Duke of Fluke tourne but I never heard of a flounder pounder tourne.

I do know of 2 pontunes called the FP and D of F.

If he was asking about the pontunes, you'd be better off fishing from shore than on one of those rigs.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts