BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been making some wieghts and i have a jig head mold and was planning on making some bucktails.one problem,everywhere i look i cant find the right hooks.the mold calls for eagle claw model#410 or 413's.sizes 1/0-5/0.cant find them anywhere.
does anyone know where i would find these hooks?the ones i found,the eye is on a 90.these molds call more for the eye offset on a 45.
thanks

·
Registered
233 Posts
fisherman supply in pt. pleasent would have them, if u get up there check them out.nice place.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I used to get those hooks years ago from Jann's NETCRAFT.The 413's are the ones you want for saltwater-60 degree bend.(The 410's are bronze finish and I dont think they have them).Looks like they only sell them by 1000 at a time! They have great molds and all kind of stuff too.I've got lead and molds myself if you need some Im at Haase's in the first slip in the corner.Try this link as this is my first post after lurking in here about a year!! http://www.jannsnetcraft.com/eagleclaw-oshaughnessy-jig-hooks Dean

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BAY MAN- welcome to the Barn and thanks 4 the help.i did find the hooks today.packs of 100 and i got 4 differnt sizes.im gonna be a jighead junkie.only found 1 color powder paint tho. started tying tonight.
thanks again

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Bay Man, welcome to the barn

1 - 7 of 7 Posts