BASS BARN banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Collector's item #81 Dark Green Size SM but the neck hole has been stretched to fit a HUGE head through it.
Will consider trade for a bucket of frozen chum.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
You can tie knots in the sleeves and neck and use it for a chum bag.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Make a nice bait towel.

Russ

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
You need to sell to "help feed your family" so I'll give ten cents that I found on the floor few minutes ago.

·
Registered
651 Posts
HEY GUYS,
I HAVE A GREAT USE FOR THE JERSEY...I'M BURNING MY CHIMINEA TONIGHT...I WANT TO GET RID OF SOME SH>> WOOD AND THAT JERSEY WILL FIT RIGHT IN WITH THE WOOD!!!

·
Registered
651 Posts
HEY GUYS,
I HAVE A GREAT USE FOR THE JERSEY...I'M BURNING MY CHIMINEA TONIGHT...I WANT TO GET RID OF SOME SH>> WOOD AND THAT JERSEY WILL FIT RIGHT IN WITH THE WOOD!!!

·
Registered
10,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey - a lot of great offers here. Hey me-and-fishin: Make it 2 cans and I'll throw in a Mamula jersey - never used.
Maybe I can use it as a drift anchor!

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
hey guys i'm not an eagles fan... but where all the eagles fans real happy when TO signed... come on guys stick with him in his hard times and put a pot together to he can pay his 36k a yr in takes for his house you know he can't affored it....

·
Registered
483 Posts
i know some fishermen on here it seems they would fit right into it! Loosedrags might want it from you he has a big head for that hole. lol kidding mike. poor T.O. whats a poor boy to do with all that ego?

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
I'm keeping mine, it'll be a great conversation piece 25 - 30 years from now. Show up at a buddy's house to watch the game & be like "Hey remember this a-hole"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts