BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Originally posted by MargaritaVille:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by gotcha:
Did they print extra's this year??
No, but given the eagle's record right now, I don't think it will be tough finding someone that doesn't want to go to the game </font>[/QUOTE]That may be true but at least they can afford to have their own stadium and not have to share one :D

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
Originally posted by mako:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MargaritaVille:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by gotcha:
Did they print extra's this year??
No, but given the eagle's record right now, I don't think it will be tough finding someone that doesn't want to go to the game </font>[/QUOTE]That may be true but at least they can afford to have their own stadium and not have to share one :D </font>[/QUOTE]Dick Codey is gonna fix that. I want them to be the NJ giants

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Edge--

As little as possible but then again I have no real cap. Let me know what they have and what they want. I have a few other people working on it also but I am always looking.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Jason, I think that teams up there should have been made to put NJ in front of their names long ago.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Originally posted by theREELmasterBAITER:
The Edge--

As little as possible but then again I have no real cap. Let me know what they have and what they want. I have a few other people working on it also but I am always looking.
RMB...they are really hard to get at a low price unless you know someone that will give you a break - if you want to try stubhub or ebay you can get them - i would recommend stubhub bc it is not an auction - you'll be lucky to find a pair for 225-250 upper level.

I have season tix in the endzone and hear what people sell their tix for and its ridiculous. Some people are selling their seats for $250 Each in the lower level and its not even playoff time. Good luck. Wish I could help you out but I dont know one person that will give up their tix bc they all want to be there. Check stubhub though its your best shot and I know several people that use it and there are never issues or funny stuff like ebay

[ 11-04-2005, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: jbones11 ]

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
These are the "Buy It Now" listings on ebay. If your "friends" won't take you, $350 a pair for any game is not bad. I've bought them this way before, no problems. Usually, it's somebody near by selling them, so you just go pick them up or meet somewhere. Looks like a fight for the playoffs. You shouldn't get burned on the last game like people did last year when the J V played the Bengals. http://listings.ebay.com/_W0QQa1Z1026QQa10Z1131QQa2ZQ2d24QQa3ZQ2d24QQa37Z1011QQa40Z1003QQa9Z1073QQalistZa40Q2ca37Q2ca9Q2ca10Q2ca1Q2ca2Q2ca3Q2ca63Q2ca3801Q2ca10399Q2ca10400QQcatrefZ C6QQcoactionZcompareQQcoentrypageZsearchQQcopagenumZ1QQfcclZ1QQfclZ3QQfromZR2QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ3QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQgcsZ1QQpf_queryZQQpfidZ1QQpfmodeZ1QQreqtypeZ2QQsacatZQ2d100Q QsaprchiZQQsaprcloZQQsascsZ2QQsatitleZQQsbrbinZtQQsocmdZListingItemList

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.