BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First Post Here. I was wondering where the best flounder fishing was early in the season(CM reef, del. bay., or back bays)? I never have fished this early in the season and may go opening weekend. I'll be heading out of cold spring inlet. Thanks.

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Welcome 35!
In the early season, I like to fish the back bays around wildwood/cm. This weekend is the opening day tourny from No bones bait and tackle in ww. We will be out as well as 30 others. Hope to find the fish! Good luck!

·
Registered
364 Posts
The back bays are the best right now. In the wildwood area fish the channel by the twilight partyboat and the icw by the 50 cent bridge. The back is better till late june or early july

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
Think shallow if you can get there... less than 10ft usually is the ticket for me in the early part of the season.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Originally posted by aj bruno:
Think shallow if you can get there... less than 10ft usually is the ticket for me in the early part of the season.
shallow(near a channel), outgoing, afternoon if at
all possible
good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.