BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup things are heating up down here.

The Mahi bite is way on, way offshore about 45 miles. 3 Boats in with about 30 dolphin each as me and Steve(SnookMaster) shoved off.

Headed to skinny water and we got out share of flatties, 3 hammerheads including 1 40 pounder I caught(Yuck) and small trout.

At dark we headed to the bridges and yup, first drop Steve pulls in this beauty.

Now I got to tell ya, this is the first Snook to this date off of my boat in Fl. Steve hung in there amid a lot of pressure from yes yours truly and other folks. He gave this one a kiss and sent her back. Always trust the locals. A big smile and he deserves it, and gotta love that Gotee !!! Hey Steve, even my wife said you look good :cool: !!!!

We have a lot of fun my man
!!!

We should be offshore one week from Sat. Hope to hit some of those dolphins and Hoos. And guess what, I just booked for a Tarpon / Snook trip in the Keys in June :cool: .

Take Care All

[ 05-19-2005, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: Dr. Bass ]

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thanks man, we are finally into the good fishing that I've been talking about for so long. Tell Lori thank you and you as well, hanging there I truly beleave it's going to heat up and stay that way for awhile. Looking foward to offshore trip next weekand. It's time to put some Maui in the boat as well. Monday is looking good for night trip as well. Pinfish Hmmmmmmmm Good... :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm thinking that boat dock by the bridge should get us just what we need. :cool:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Going out tomorrow and get some more bait rigs and hooks. Think 4/0 5/0 circle should be good. I think as long as we have pins those circus freak LADYFISH shouldn't give us much of a problem.

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by snookmaster:
Going out tomorrow and get some more bait rigs and hooks. Think 4/0 5/0 circle should be good. I think as long as we have pins those circus freak LADYFISH shouldn't give us much of a problem.
Those focking Cole Bros. wenches !!!

Yeah, get 4/0 or 3/0. Pinfish is the ticket. Next week it's Mahi time

We need a downrigger !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Where & when in the Keys? Wish you well. Tarpon have been scarse around Cudjoe. At least for me & a few other contacts. Good luck.

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by sparse grey:
Where & when in the Keys? Wish you well. Tarpon have been scarse around Cudjoe. At least for me & a few other contacts. Good luck.
Looks like Key Largo

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by the love from below:
dr. bass i,ve been putting some yagvill kanill juice on my plastic it works great! ever try? bass love it!
You are dating yourself ???

Yeah I have heard of that one my man, and yes bass love it too :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts