BASS BARN banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you may know, the weather forecast looks a bit nasty early in the week! However, it's supposed to start laying down on Wednesday, and the winds should stay down through the weekend.

I have open boats running from Wednesday through Sunday, both morning and afternoon with the exception of Friday morning. I have availability on all trips. Give me a call or e-mail to get in on some STRIPER ACTION!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
UPDATED AVAILABILITY

Friday - Morning - Booked, Afternoon - Available

Saturday - Morning - 1 spot open

Sunday - Available morning and afternoon

[ 04-15-2004, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Hello Captain, wanted info for an offshore fluke trip for four guys in my group. Is May or June the better month. The plan is to drive down early, fish all day and spend the night at a local hotel to make the drive home easier in the A.M. Any info, lenght of trip, cost, maybe even a recomendation for a place to stay overnight would be helpful/ Thanks in advance, Jim Mac

[email protected]

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Ask Captain Adam about his backwater fluke trips. The fishing is much better that time of year back there, and there are some biggies ;)

Plus he knows how to catch them pretty well back there, along with a few other guys! ;)

Good luck on your trip!

·
Registered
606 Posts
OK Adam, I'm all set. See you Sat morning.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jim Mac! I am going to send you an e-mail detailing some information about fluking. Check it out and let me know what you think!

TOGGINBOB, it is gonna' be a fun trip! I am looking forward to it!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Jim, Adam sent you an e-mail, but it got returned. He just re sent it, so let us know if you receive it.

[ 04-15-2004, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: TheBoss ]

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
ADAM,

Now that is nice,

A SECRETARY for Adam Bomb SF. ??????????????

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Hey I got the actuall "little debbie" at home,

Now if I could get her to sign on here.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Hey Maybe some day we get all the fisherman's widows out for night on the town???

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Phil, she's a great secretary! I couldn't be more lucky. Skip's right! Everyone should have one(although I think mine is a little better lookin' than Skip's!)! :D

[ 04-15-2004, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jim Mac, I sent you an e-mail...let me know if you got it! Either way, give me a ring so we can discuss your trip.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:D

For anyone interested...I still have one spot available in the morning. We leave at 7am from Bree Zee Lee. You can call my cell at any time...(609) 602-6834.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts