BASS BARN banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to give kudos to Eastern Marine in Newark, DE. Needed several parts for two boat trailers I was upgrading. Welcomed by a friendly staff, found everything on the list, finished the projects over the weekend!! Will be heading back for brakes on an enclosed trailer next!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Ditto - When I rebuilt my trailer, same thing. Its far for me to drive, but worth it every trip. Friendly staff, wide variety, have the stuff....
No Sales Tax:)

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
I used them when I converted my drum brakes to disc. They had everything I needed. They're prices were reasonable. I use to use a company close to me but they're prices just got way out of hand.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Same hear, We rebuilt my trailer and i mean REBUILT, and they had it all in stock. ( 1996 Long )

Good luck with it,
Paul

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Reel- converting from drum to disc brakes...I looking to due the same. Any complications or is this pretty much straight forward?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
77,334 Posts
I have to agree with everything said. Great folks and seem to have everything I needed. Heading there this week for tires as well.

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Networking, pretty much straight forward. I also change the actuator and went with the one for disc brakes. You will also need to get two flexable lines per axle to go from the steel lines to the disc brakes.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
I have dealt with them several times for trailers parts, crap traps and other assorted boat stuff. Great service always. George Long is my go to guy for trailer parts. He is great to work with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts