·
Banned
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[ 01-08-2005, 05:54 PM: Message edited by: CSStriper ]

·
Banned
5,940 Posts
I cannot begin to express my admiration for the owner of that website. He is beyond a doubt the most honorable person I have ever had the privilege of exchanging communication with and he would never, ever lie or distort information, or commit the lie of ommission to further his own goals and ambitions.

I especially appreciate how he is a regular attendee at public hearings who obviously does his homework and is well prepared to make concise and logical arguments not only in favor of his own positions but also to disprove the lies and spins of those who hold other views.

He is a class act all the way.

[ 01-07-2005, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: egghead ]

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
NOT FAIR ! NO IDEA WHAT THREAD IS ABOUT?

Main Entry: bot·fly
Pronunciation: 'bät-"flI
Function: noun
Date: 1819
: any of various stout dipteran flies (family Oestridae) with larvae parasitic in cavities or tissues of various mammals including humans :rolleyes:

·
Registered
31,752 Posts
Originally posted by egghead:
I cannot begin to express my admiration for the owner of that website. He is beyond a doubt the most honorable person I have ever had the privilege of exchanging communication with and he would never, ever lie or distort information, or commit the lie of ommission to further his own goals and ambitions.

I especially appreciate how he is a regular attendee at public hearings who obviously does his homework and is well prepared to make concise and logical arguments not only in favor of his own positions but also to disprove the lies and spins of those who hold other views.

He is a class act all the way.
Well said

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.