BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
I'm down in North Cape May, but I've got an oddball project in mind that would require someone with a portable welding rig...

I've got a massive stainless half sphere, an old wax vat from a candle factory my father had acquired in a box lot of crap at an auction, and have a couple ideas of how to make a functional bbq out of it, but I don't weld. Was thinking a stout piece of heavy expanded metal I believe 36" in diamter (I'll have to re-measure, I scrapped the idea last spring) for the grill top, and about 4 flanges welded equidistant around the inside to hold the grate.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
The above capemaychef post was me, not realizng my bro was logged.

I'm sure its "against the rules" but you have to understand that sometimes a busy shop that is fully booked doing full time welding of all kinds, might look at a little odd job like mine like its a waste of their time...or want to charge an arm for it simply because its an inconvenience for them to even bother with something of that nature.

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Originally posted by BlueHurricane:
Shouldn't this be against forum rules due to the fact that there are paying sponsors who are in the same business?
It certainly is BH!

It wouldn't make sence for our paying advertisers to be paying advertisers if ya didn't have to pay to advertise

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
[/qb][/QUOTE]It certainly is BH!

It wouldn't make sence for our paying advertisers to be paying advertisers if ya didn't have to pay to advertise
[/QB][/QUOTE]

what he say :confused: :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.