BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can someone reply and let me know if you see the pictures. I got a call from my brother in law who said all he is seeing is red "X" for the pictures.

·
Registered
375 Posts
i can see the pics, the boat is awesome, good luck selling her, someones gonna get a nice ride :cool:

[ 11-18-2005, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: Bud8Fan ]

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Chris. I am going to at least 25 but more likely 27/28ish. You been out fishin? We were out last Saturday with live spot and did real good. May fish the end of the outgoing this afternoon.

·
Registered
194 Posts
FWIW folks, this is a great boat. I have one myself, have had it out to the Hambone and Massey's Canyon yet a great ride to cruise the bay looking for flounder and stripers. Trailerable, easy to manage, pretty good ride in a moderate chop. Good luck selling her.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well the E-bay auction ended at $27,000.00 unfortunately that's a little less than I want to sell her for. I am reducing my number to 29,500.00

To me that is a great deal considering there is over $10,000 dollars in items on this boat that aren't even a year old yet.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have this same boat and love it. One thing that this one has I wish mine did is the hard top. Where did you get this done? and where do you have the stereo considering you have that really nice 10' display where I have mine? One more thing how much do you think the trim tabs helped after installing them? Anyway bump for a nice boat!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mr. Jack
The trim tabs helped tremendously. Give me a call at 732-539-8781 and I will tell you about the other stuff.
Bob

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Fuel Capacity ?
Cruise speed / RPM and GPH ?
Any warranties left ?

She looks like a perfect bay boat and in perfect condition.....

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
89 gallon fuel tank
180 mile range at 3750 rpm (28mph)
Top speed 39 to 41 mph depending on conditions.
Hull has 7 years left.

She is more than a bay boat. On a nice 2-3 foot day in the ocean with a long period she fly's out to the Barnaget Ridge and Olie's lump. (15-20 miles offshore)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts