BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my favorite eel stories . . . I usually donate any leftover eels to whoever I can pawn them off to, but after one trip I forgot to do that so after arriving home I noticed some refugees left there in the cooler. I decided the best course of action was to let the township sewerage authority deal with it. Before I went to bed that night I flushed them down the toilet. The next morning when I went into the bathroom I looked down into the toilet bowl and sure enough there they were swimming around like they were doing their morning aerobics looking up at me like they were saying ?Gooood Morning!?.

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
I once bit of and ate an eels head on the Chumstain. It actually tasted good.

The vodka in my stomach killed any bacteria it may have had.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Brian that is pretty nasty, Vodka makes people do some magical things. JR I once made chum with my girlfriends blender and she freaked! I couldn't imagine what she'd do if she went to the bathroom to do her morning biz and found Mr. EEl swimming around her bowl. I can think of one thing she might do and she would be in the right room for that.....LMAO

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Your Gross Blind Squirrel

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Originally posted by Sterling Harbor:
Brian, So was the eel head still alive in the morning???
(Sorry, had to ask.)
Cathy I bit the head off behind the neck and ate the head - bones and all.

I was mad I had missed a fish. I didnt miss the next two

[ 11-18-2004, 08:33 AM: Message edited by: Brian E. Mullaney ]

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Tell her where you put the rest of the wiggling creature and how you sobered up when you blew your nose and a sh!t covered eel body came out. :D

Now thats gross. :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts