BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Beesleys Pt, Kennedy Park, and Jeffers Landing are three places to start in the bay area. Some more launches upstream.

·
Registered
690 Posts
That depends on what part of the river you are talking about. If it is the Egg Harbor, There's a few different places that will put you at various parts of the river, as far up as the Mays Landing Bulkhead.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i know that you guys don't want to give away spots. thats understandable. i can figure out how to get at the mouth of the river. i'm looking for launch spots upstream. I'll do it on my own, i can sense that its a bit tight lipped on this subject. i can understand.

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
EeLBALL, Can you still launch at that secret spot you showed me where we drove across that guys front lawn at 5am. If so lets go. The best part of that trip was driving over his lawn.
Barrell

·
Registered
11,937 Posts
I'd go in from McNamara at Tuckahoe. Tuckahoe River goes right down to Beeseley's Point. It's free and a nice ride and there's fish. On the other side you have the bulkhead at Mays Landing, Shady River Marina, Thompson's and if you ask politely many homeowners would allow you to launch.

·
Registered
413 Posts
You can also launch from Atlantic County Park in Estell Manor onto the South River at either the Main Park (floating dock) or the ramp at the group camping area (Artesian Well Road). Either is about a 10-15 minute paddle to the EHR.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'd go in from McNamara at Tuckahoe. Tuckahoe River goes right down to Beeseley's Point. It's free

If your using the ramp in Mcnamara you must have a valid hunting or fishing license displayed in the window of your vechicle, I've been there when the CO's were writing tickets.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.