BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.... in only about three hours of semi-serious backwadda clammin. 3 shorts, 2 slots, 3 tweeners..

Went thru a couple dozen surf turkeys (missed a bunch of runoffs) and would be watching the sunset from out there if I had brought the rest of the bait from the garage....

Oooooooooooweeeeeee! :D :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Ed, you know you cant catch them from the garage,read you and the boss had a good trip out west, now it's time to fish. By the way it must be nice to send the mrs to work while you are left with all the work of gassing the boat and baiting hooks, man do i feel sorry for you, have a good one... by the way did you get your paper work in...David.

·
Registered
20,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just can't resist going back out this morning for a couple hours..... Hey David, isn't that the way it is supposed to be? Paperwork still on my desk until I get my last seatime paper from my friend this Saturday... then it is off to the coasties... did you send yours in? Did you use a guy to get it done or just mail it yourself?

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Sounds like I should of fished the 2nd tide. Nice report, thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.