BASS BARN banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy and I fished off Elsinboro point today.We fished the last hour of incoming tide and the first two hours of outgoing tide. We caught 4 catfish and two stripers, a 20 incher and a 22 incher. When the tide changed to outgoing the grass got real bad. We left at about 1:00. Won't fish again until I get back from Alberta. The river was loaded with sticks,logs,and large reed mats.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Thanks for the report Tommy. I fish there alot myself and that grass coming mostly out of the Salem creek can be a pain in the neck. I usually put my boat in at the public ramp up the road because the parking lot for the fishing beach only holds like six cars. I always liked fishing from the beach down there, but fightin for those few parking spots is not my idea of a good time.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Elsinboro Point

I know what you mean about the parking, i'm a regular down there. caught a 27" last week along with 3 other shorts. I got a feeling its gonna be a banner season at Elsinboro this year. already received word that a 34", 30" and a 28" have been caught. its just a matter of time, maybe a couple more degrees warmer and all hell is gonna break loose! see you tournament time.

Suicide

1 - 3 of 3 Posts