BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If we found out that Iran had a bomb and was planning on dropping it next week, would you be willing to post your favorite fishing spot on the Barn, to help your fellow fishermen during their last days on earth ?

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
you know something we don't :confused:

strange question :eek:

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
NO, i would hit them with 50 bombs before next week, and fill the huge hole that i created with water and stock it with Striped bass. :D :D

·
Registered
228 Posts
All the heat those nukes create when they explode should get the bass biting a little sooner, and the radio-activity should make for some interesting hybrids! Anybody know where I can buy some lotion with an SPF of 38,000,000 , that should protect my tender skin.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Originally posted by striper13:
Been listening to Darren Daulton too much :D
good one :D

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
He is very bored........

·
Registered
8,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
When you have 70 +, terminally ill 80+ year olds, urinating on themselves etc. outside of your office then you would trying to find outside distractions also.

·
Registered
24,070 Posts
Originally posted by Esox1:
When you have 70 +, terminally ill 80+ year olds, urinating on themselves etc. outside of your office then you would trying to find outside distractions also.
I think I would prefer the nuclear bomb.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I guess that would do it.By the way esox,did you fish off your dock last weekend?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts