BASS BARN banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Die Hard fisherman Aki, a Schuykill River guy from Philly has been on a mission to catch a 30 pound striper. He twisted his buddy Enoch's arm to come with him to the Susquehanna today. A few hours after leaving Philly, there was Enoch holding a fishing rod with a big striper on the other end.
A quick weigh-in showed her to be 32 pounds:

We didn't exactly slam 'em today, but we caught a few. All of us in raingear because the weatherguessers called for rain today. The rest we caught we slightly smaller than Enoch's PB.

Thanks for driving down and fishing with me today guys. Some nice fish around, and conditions are right on the borderline for breaking loose. A couple more degrees in water temp, and a little clearing ...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thanks for the pb!

I want to thank you Ed for putting me on a great 32 pounder! I was ready for a soggy day with the best chances of alot of bites but the weather cleared up and you still got me to land that thing with a light action 6 foot rod and 10lb fireline!

Truley amazing.... We will need to put Aki on some bass next time! thanks for the pictures, you are a great captain to be on the water with!

:D:D

·
Registered
232 Posts
Excellent, excellent, excellent. That 30 lb mark has eluded me for too long. Great to see someone get 'em.

Congratulations!

Tony C

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
less than 2 weeks to my trip...can't wait!!! Nice fish!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts