BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if you guys know any used evans boats for sale.Or a website I can go to.Been looking everywhere!!!!! Thanks You guys are the best!!

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
MINNOWKILLER--CHARTER THE MISS ANDREA IN CAPE MAY-GET FIVE FRIENDS AND CAPT.BILLY G OR RICK S WILL CATCH YOU FISH AND ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.THE MISS ANDREA IS THE BOAT PICTURED ON THE EVANS WEBSITE GANDY DANCER LISTED.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks biggestjack for the help. miss andrea is the only boat that i charter. rick is the guy that got me into evans. i was on his 42' and 50' evans. rick is one of the best charter captains out there. thanks again.

·
Registered
32,487 Posts
Minnow Killer - I'll be out tomorrow. We're going to head out of Cape May Inlet sometime before 7:00am. We'll head towards 3FB then put lines out. We'll troll across the Wildwood Reef up to the 5 Fathom Bank. Then we'll troll down the bank on top of and on the east side and down to South Shoal. We might swing by 4FB and see if any mahi or triggers are home. Then we'll head over to one of the nearby lumps and chum. This is all if the weather permits, of course. I don't know where you can buy a used Evans but I dealt with the man himself back in 1999 for repairs. Not that great an experience but that doesn't mean they don't build a great boat. They just don't give out of town guys good service or prices on repairs.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey scott,Thanks but I think I might head out monday,It's sounds like a better day.I spoke with the owner of evans a couple of times,I can only afford a used Evans.Thanks

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Fished on one Fri into this morning. The seas were real snotty and the boat handled it beautifully. Was never uncomfortable in seas up to 8 feet. Check out the Miss Andrea you will not be disappointed. Not real fancy but a pure fishing machine!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts