BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out around rainbow channel last night happen to see a speed boat cruising with no stern light. He was cookin and I could have swore I saw a stack of commercial traps on the deck. He came flyin through the drag Island bridge and than the Beesley's bridge without slowen down a tad. It was a strange site.

·
Registered
690 Posts
He came flyin through the drag Island bridge and than the Beesley's bridge without slowen down a tad.

Are you talking about low bridge in drag channel, that takes alot of [email protected] as narrow and low as that is and with really low water on the west side of that bridge. Must have been a real moron. I have fished that area alot and seen lots of people in kayaks and anchored up or tied to the bridge pilings. Dumb move on his part. Lucky no one was in his path.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah thats the bridge. I am not sure but I think he had a bunch of traps loaded on the back of the boat. A very strange site.

·
Registered
690 Posts
A few years ago, we were fishing on the bridge. a guy with a hard top flew through there. A few hours later he came back the other way. The tide had risen far enough for him to whack the top on the bridge and spin him around and pin him down. Funny and scary at the same time. If people don't wise up, someone's gonna get killed there soon. The PWC's do that all summer long through there. Then as they pass you they stare at YOU. Kinda Ironic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.