BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4 HP Evinrude outboard motor. Not running, but probably is only ignition or carb problem. Turns over easily and has good compression. I'm guessing it is a 1970 vintage or so (I've owned it since it was brand new). Is remarkably clean for its age. Needs a little TLC and somebody with time and interest to get it running.

Free to a good home.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Al,

It will be my pleasure to take it off of your hands....Please email me with your phone number and I'll call for directions to pick it up. Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Volkanman is quick. That is twice he beat me out...LMAO If he does not take it let me know

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sold to the highest (or is it firstest) bidder, Mr. Volkanman, who managed to be first to post and first to email me. I'll gladly give those of you who also responded next shot if Volkanman can't come up with the money.

ag

·
Registered
16,638 Posts
Put me on the list next 610-587-6159

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Add me to the list. go great on my flat back canoe

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
put me on the list as well.Im thinking more on the lines of decoration purposes

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You guys are making me wish I had more good stuff to give away... but, unfortunately, no more motors, how about a Hobie Cat? (that one is not free, though.)

As you might guess, my wife has been after me to thin down my fleet somewhat.

[ 01-12-2005, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: algillen ]

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Another:

Doesn't sound like you need another boat any more than I do, but if you're serious, it's an older Hobie 16. The hulls are in fair condition (former owner wore through/patched the bottoms and did a sloppy job of it). Sails are newer and are in good shape - not race quality, but it's good knock-around boat. Includes a trailer that was recently painted, new lights, repacked bearings, etc.

Bought it to teach my kids how to sail, but they prefer horses <sigh>. I'm not that anxious to sell it, but my wife would be thrilled if I let that one go too (and that might buy me enough good will to make a couple additional canyon trips next summer!).

I'd sell it for what I have into it - $650. If you're really interested, say so and I'll take some pictures over the weekend.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts