BASS BARN banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of selling my EZload trailer as soon as I get my boat back in the water. The trailer is a dual axel roller that currently holds my Grady Islander 268 perfectly. New tires as of December 2007. I have had it for 3 years thinking I would be trailering my boat all around and storing it in N. Jersey for Winters but my town put the kibosh on me keeping the boat at home and once it hits the water it stays in for the season so I dont really need the trailer. I bought it used from Camp Marine in Pt Pleasant and have had them do yearly maintenance so it is in good shape. Looking for $3000

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in Ohio on business tonite, I'll be back tomorrow and will post the specs on the trailer when I get home. Thanks for your interest.
Load capacity has to be over 10,000 I think I'm at 8000 + loaded.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its a 1997. Here is a picture of my boat on the trailer, tires have since been replaced.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Keep Reel'n said:
Thanks for the picture but can get get the model number/capacity rating off the data plate?
Sorry the boat is down in Pt Pleasant right now so the picture and the title are all I have. I plan on launching the boat next weekend so it will be off the trailer then, at that point I will be free to sell it.
Anyone interested post in this thread and I will contact you each when its officially for sale
Thanks
Kevin

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm heading down to Pt Pleasant tomorrow, I should have the specs on the trailer tomorrow night and will post them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts