BASS BARN banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
none of these have ever been used. Reasonable Offers will be considered....
Tidemaster Inshore
Model
TS80MHF $150

Avid Series
Model
AS70MF $150

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Im looking for a spin rod eeo3754 6'6" xtra heavy power fast action 12-25 lb 3/4 -2oz are these close ? they dont make them any more

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Fin-Advisor said:
Im looking for a spin rod eeo3754 6'6" xtra heavy power fast action 12-25 lb 3/4 -2oz are these close ? they dont make them any more
The TIS70HF would be the closest. 70 is 7 feet, HF is heavy fast.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BLUECLAW said:
The TIS70HF would be the closest. 70 is 7 feet, HF is heavy fast.
thx for the help...... I missed that one the 70hf is rated for 12-25 lb line and 3/4-2oz lures

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DEEP POCKETS said:
Was away from the computer yesterday and today, I got your message and that works for me. Let me know a convenient time for you and we can meet up.

Thanks,

John
got it.... give me a ring we can set it up today if thats good for you

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
you too Marcus, got the rods in the garage after dark so the purchase never happened :D :D

Good meeting you too and have a good season, will be putting both of those rods to good use this year:)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
DEEP POCKETS said:
you too Marcus, got the rods in the garage after dark so the purchase never happened :D :D

Good meeting you too and have a good season, will be putting both of those rods to good use this year:)
glad it worked out for you..... I hope she does not read this board:eek:.... mine is very happy I am putting forth the effort

1 - 15 of 15 Posts