BASS BARN banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These guy just don't want to play by the rules, this was from 2003.

NEW YORK FISHERMEN PENALIZED FOR EXCEEDING BLUEFIN TUNA LIMITS, MAKING FALSE STATEMENTS TO AN OFFICER

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration cited Timothy William Ott and his son, Timothy James Ott, a $75,000 Notice of Violation and Assessment and a 75-day Notice of Permit Sanction on May 11 for exceeding daily Atlantic bluefin tuna catch limits and making false statements to an authorized officer. NOAA is an agency of the Department of Commerce.

Timothy James Ott is alleged to have landed five Atlantic bluefin tuna on the FV Hot Tuna Oct. 19, 2003 at Saquatucket Harbor in Harwich, Mass., at the direction of his father. The legal landing limit for the vessel at the time was three Atlantic bluefin tuna per day. The Otts allegedly attempted to hide the illegal landing by falsely stating to special agents from NOAA's Office for Law Enforcement that two of the five Atlantic bluefin tuna were landed by another vessel.

"The outcome of this case was the result of a joint investigation between the NOAA Office for Law enforcement and the Massachusetts Environmental Police," said Special Agent Louis Jachimczyk, Office of Law Enforcement - Northeast Division. "Successful Investigations like these highlight the positive cooperation that is fostered by joint enforcement agreements."

NOAA requires an accurate accounting of all Atlantic bluefin tuna caught off the East Coast of the U.S. to ensure proper management of the species."

found this in a previous thread...

·
Registered
716 Posts
Money brings out the worst in people, it probably goes on all the time to some degree. I'm not sticking up for them but can you just imagine what goes on overseas?

·
Registered
62,417 Posts
Does anyone post relative crap anymore? O wait its the BB never mind!
Coming from a guy who has 4 posts this year, 3 of which are bitching about other people's posts, and a 4th where he sells some reels to those same people. :rolleyes:

Have you looked in a mirror lately, Mr. Kettle?

·
Registered
62,417 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
???????????????????

rel·e·vant
ˈreləvənt/
adjective

rel·a·tive

ˈrelətiv/
adjective

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok I posted in the wrong area

This was posted in BB and I found it. I thought it was pertinent and relevant because it deals with the most popular fishing show on television at this time. I read many post and threads by members which really aren't relevant or pertinent such as ramps and boat decals etc... But I don't try and berate them because I realize it's the OFF Season.

So my apologies to any member I may have offended with this non relevant and non pertinent post.

You know what, on second thought, this post has over 2,000 views so I can't be the only one who found this older article a bit interesting or a time passer during the off season. So anyone who complained can go well you know... Be miserable, show off their horrible cut and paste skills, negative & pompous grumps...

·
Registered
62,417 Posts
Joey is how many post you have the way you measure your manhood the I guess your is bigger than mine ,,,keep tell your self how great you are
Not quite seeing where I questioned someone's manhood? :huh:

You don't see the irony in someone complaining about other people posting crap when they hardly post anything but crap themselves?

·
Registered
241 Posts
These guy just don't want to play by the rules, this was from 2003.

NEW YORK FISHERMEN PENALIZED FOR EXCEEDING BLUEFIN TUNA LIMITS, MAKING FALSE STATEMENTS TO AN OFFICER

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration cited Timothy William Ott and his son, Timothy James Ott, a $75,000 Notice of Violation and Assessment and a 75-day Notice of Permit Sanction on May 11 for exceeding daily Atlantic bluefin tuna catch limits and making false statements to an authorized officer. NOAA is an agency of the Department of Commerce.

Timothy James Ott is alleged to have landed five Atlantic bluefin tuna on the FV Hot Tuna Oct. 19, 2003 at Saquatucket Harbor in Harwich, Mass., at the direction of his father. The legal landing limit for the vessel at the time was three Atlantic bluefin tuna per day. The Otts allegedly attempted to hide the illegal landing by falsely stating to special agents from NOAA's Office for Law Enforcement that two of the five Atlantic bluefin tuna were landed by another vessel.

"The outcome of this case was the result of a joint investigation between the NOAA Office for Law enforcement and the Massachusetts Environmental Police," said Special Agent Louis Jachimczyk, Office of Law Enforcement - Northeast Division. "Successful Investigations like these highlight the positive cooperation that is fostered by joint enforcement agreements."

NOAA requires an accurate accounting of all Atlantic bluefin tuna caught off the East Coast of the U.S. to ensure proper management of the species."

found this in a previous thread...
Wow, 75 G's, bet that cut into fat boy's grocery budget.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
not sure about others but i measure my manhood by the number of lawn and garden tools i own, :D sorry but it sounded good in my head. now that i read it not so much. oh well too late i hit post.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.