BASS BARN banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My nephew cameup from NC to see my family for a fewdays. Well, his timing was perfect.Friday night my nephe, 10year old son and I drove down to OC MD and jumped on one our my customers' boat,named the American LAdy, a 58 Ocean. Saturday moring we cleared the inlet at 5:30am and it was a little rough for some of the passengers.We trolled the Sausage and the Hot Dog. About 11:00am the seas laid down a little,the water was dirty,with the water temp at 78. at 11:30 we finally hooked up and I landed a nice 45-50 lb YFT. We trolled another 2 hours and we landed another. That was it for the day. The mate on the American LAdy is Jimmy Johnson and the CAptain was Coconut.Ican honesty say the the MAte was the Best I had evr Fished with Anywhere in the World.The Captain was very good as well especially with Kids.

Next we drove up to the Lewes FErry to CApe MAy.We jumped one my boat in CApe MAy and slept there.About 6:30 am we broke the inlet in CM. We fishedthe Cm REEf. With No luck wemoved around and finally caught 19" Flatie, and some throw back weakfish. The water was dirty but the seas were flat. We were at the dock by 2:00 for our drove back to PA. Jumped in Pool and grilled some fish for dinner with my Wife and DAughter as we relished in the past 48 hours. Then we set pff some fire works and ate some peach cobblerfor a snack.

WOW. What a Great Time! Now back to work to Rest! Enjoy your friends and FAmily life moves FAST.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts