BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

On Sunday, we fished with Bill Miller, Dave, and Chris for their four hour charter. We spent the morning chasing schools of blues on the surface and had non-stop action with all the fish you wanted on metal and poppers. It was a lot of fun, especially on really light spinning tackle! Thanks, guys!

Monday, Dennis Kanagie was aboard with his fluke trip along with Kenny, Rich, and Mike. Fishing was GREAT! We got on a nice little spot and hit the fluke hard, catching between 40 and 50 fish, keeping 21 fish from 17" to 25"/6.5lbs. It was ON! If you'd like to get on some of this hot fishing, call or e-mail! We have availability on THURSDAY! Thanks, guys!

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
Over 40 flounder with 20 keepers !!!! Wow - you must be a really good fisherman because A LOT of guys are getting the big skunk, or nearly skunked on the flatties.

You don't actually nuke the site and scoop up the fish do you ?
Given the name of the boat I'm just wondering ..........

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
BGreene Capt Harv just reported his two best days of the year this past weekend. The Stanley rose just reported a 40 fish limit. It is possible fluking has turned back on big time the better fluke fisherman know how to carch em.

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
I just fished yesterday for fun with a friend...We had so many flounder we lost count...I also had a personal best 30" 10lbs! We had triple limits!

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Skip--where Is The Finger That's Bad.he's Missing Again??
Did You Here The Rip Monster Got Some Nice Bass Again Sunday!!

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
That really is some solid Fluke fishing !!!!

It's good to known that there's a decent body of fish out there- even if most fisherman aren't hitting them in the Bay, back bay, or ocean front all that much.

No - I'm not asking for the location, because you make a living taking people fishing, and I respect that. Ok, I'm thinking...........wonder where he got them ???............but I'm still not asking.

Regards

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
bgreene said:

It's good to known that there's a decent body of fish out there- even if most fisherman aren't hitting them in the Bay, back bay, or ocean front all that much.

No - I'm not asking for the location, because you make a living taking people fishing, and I respect that. Ok, I'm thinking...........wonder where he got them ???............but I'm still not asking.

Regards
Ocean :D;)

·
Registered
37 Posts
TheAdamBomb said:
Hey guys,

On Sunday, we fished with Bill Miller, Dave, and Chris for their four hour charter. We spent the morning chasing schools of blues on the surface and had non-stop action with all the fish you wanted on metal and poppers. It was a lot of fun, especially on really light spinning tackle! Thanks, guys!

Monday, Dennis Kanagie was aboard with his fluke trip along with Kenny, Rich, and Mike. Fishing was GREAT! We got on a nice little spot and hit the fluke hard, catching between 40 and 50 fish, keeping 21 fish from 17" to 25"/6.5lbs. It was ON! If you'd like to get on some of this hot fishing, call or e-mail! We have availability on THURSDAY! Thanks, guys!
hey sounds like a good day. hope you and Steve get in a good one today. bye the way happy anniversary and hope you had a good time in Vegas. see ya soon.

·
Registered
12,164 Posts
bgreene said:

Regards
you're just seeing the difference between PROS and AMATUERS...

Also, having a good network of information vs. weekend warriors....

these guys get qeustioned all of the time and it's always proven out by those barners who are on the charter. they just flat know how to catch fish. Which is how you make a living at it ;)

Nie work boys! Overall sounds like it's been a good season despite gas prices so I'm glad for ya!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts