BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the season is almost upon us I figured it would be a neat idea to post some favorite pictures of your boat (or a dream boat if you like :D). They can be action shots or just some stills back at the dock. So lets see what you got.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will get it started ....

Here is the "Mr. Twister" running wide open thru Cheesemans creek behind Strathmere. Almost put the boat up in the mud on this turn!!!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
your a sick..... sick..... man....... :D

thats awesome though.......... must know that water pretty well!

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
A boat for FLY FISHERMEN?

This boat passed me in Lemon Bay, Englewood, FL a couple years ago. I made a u-turn and chased it to get this picture. Of course, it's MY NEXT BOAT!

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
my siggy for right now.....

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Here's my lil 14 footer. Kid's baseball, soccer, and work schedule has kept me from taking it out as much as I like in the past few years. Nonetheless, I've had alot of good times on this boat. I plan on doing some night trips with it this year.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Bill Couch said:
Compliments of CapeMayRay.

Nice shot....

What time is it ?

Russ

·
Registered
7,815 Posts
I remember that day Bill. It was very windy, dirty water and the fishing was so so. Think you son caught some small blues and was a real trooper hanging in there, don't think he was ready to quit. Glad I was there to capture the Dad and Son moment.

·
Registered
493 Posts
here's mine.. Not sure how to attach it to the message

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hello all, still new to this but I am myself looking forward to the season getting underway soon enough...good luck everyone and I am enjoying everyones pics

here is one from last trip I think last season

1 - 20 of 33 Posts