BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
My favorite new water was Horten's Lake, place is full of stumps, trees, and laydowns. Only got to fish it twice this year, but next year it will be one of my frequent haunts.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Probably Parvin. Got the best results there :cool:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
My favorite body of water I hit last year was Candlewood Lake in Ct.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
The Atlantic Ocean. The bass fishing in the surf was so good this fall on sand eel imatations that it cut way into my freshwater fishing. And I caught a 30 lb bass in the spring (and another pretty close to that), so I was obsessed with making the long drive all year this year. Hope to get out more for those other bass this year. I kind of miss those smallmouth.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The South Fork of the Shenandoah River....Beautiful place and great smallmouth and largemouth fishing...have stayed 3 times for a week or 2 right on the river and did some float trips w/ the family...sections of the river are so quiet, you'd think you were back in time...if you get a chance some time try it.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Yea Schuylkill Fisherman. What do u fish for there. Cats, Carp, Bass???
walleyes, bass and flatheads is about it... used to put in a lot of time for carp and channel cats, but kinda lost interest. Quality fish of all species in there, also great panfish, cant get enough crappies, perch and jumbo gills in late spring early summer. lookin for a skuke musky this year... great fishery we got in philadelphia and its suburbs.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I would have to say Newton ! No matter how pressured that lake gets it still always produces for me and some nice fish too.
I only got to fish it twice last year, pre-fished for a tourny and fished a buddy tourney, both times were extremely productive..unfortunately we couldn't get in the money last year. For the last 3 or 4 years I've made it a point to fish this tournament...it's a nice piece of water for sure.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.