BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Limited to the supply we have available.....

2 - 36" Titanium Feather Bars rigged with a stinger lure
1 - Feather Daisy Chain
$149

http://shop.jerseytackle.com/Feather-Trolling-Special-Feather-Special.htm

4 Colors to choose from... please leave comments if ordering online. red/white - blue/white - black/purple - green/yellow

4 Colors to choose from. All are rigged with Ball Bearing Swivels, 150# or 200# Leader. Will be an affordable way to add some feathers to your spread.
These feathers are 1.25ozs - 5 inch length and have great action! They have a UV skirt over top of feathers too.;)

We have used several different feathers before finding this one and we want to get them out there in your spread and recognized. This will be limited to what we have in stock and are able to build. We will have another shipment of the feathers landing soon, but for now its limited to what we have in stock right now.

\

·
Registered
370 Posts
Tom,
Looks like the picture I sent you last fall.
I found the feathers from Old Salt at one of the shows and made a couple bars up for myself with those same high quality feathers. I wish you would have made me a couple last year like you said you would.

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tom,
Looks like the picture I sent you last fall.
I found the feathers from Old Salt at one of the shows and made a couple bars up for myself with those same high quality feathers. I wish you would have made me a couple last year like you said you would.

Problem we ran into last year was garbage quality that had come in. I would rather not make you an item and lose money, than sell you something inferior and have an issue. Im sorry about never getting them done, but the ones that were sent to me last year swam like garbage. I see them being sold today in a few places..... I will not say which ones they are.... but they are not as good as this type of feather. ( totally different action)

Don & Dennis have some great stuff! Good guys too! Im not sure how they rig their bars... but all of their stuff is excellent. We sell some of it in the shop. I had the right bar last year, but wrong feathers. Took me a few years to find this Titanium Bar..... I get a lil crazy when I know exactly what I want and I will not build something "similar".. needs to be the real deal. :D

Again... sorry for never coming through, but dealing with so much custom tackle from smaller companies does create issues at times. ( supply & demand)

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those look like white marlin candy to me

No doubt...... even had 2 big blues eat them last fall! ( I was surprised by that). I know last year was a good year for blue marlin up our way,had them many trips, but I was still surprised any way..... being a bar, rather than a bigger smoking single lure!

The mid-shore bft love these things too! Right action bar, good swimming feathers being pulled back & forth and personally I like to go larger with the trailing lure with the hook myself, which is easy to do with the stinger style rigging. These bars will swim in 1-2' seas, just as well as 6-8' conditions! Same results calm or choppy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.