BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bite this winter has been so good I couldn't resist taking a few cast this afternoon. Wind was going at 30 plus and the wind chill had to be incredible, after about 10 minutes I was beginning to believe my wife is right and there is something very wrong with me. Then I get a solid hit and bring in a nice 2lb plus Bass. Made an immediate decision that one fish was plenty for the day and went home. Sorry no pics, my fingers were frozen and wanted to get the fish back in the water were it was relatively warm.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Great job putting in the effort. The wind kept me home today but it has been a pretty good February so far, will try next weekend.:D

·
Registered
191 Posts
My family thinks I'm crazy for fishing this winter. I think they are more concerned about the water temperatures, of course. I give you two thumbs up. To brave the elements and actually catch a fish speaks volumes of your dedication.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Looks like winter has finally settled in :thumbsdown: At least the bite continues, good job :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Good job Dan, nuttin wrong with ya! :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts