BASS BARN banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fished the Brandywine Creek with my son yesterday. It doesn't get much better for mid winter fishing! We had trout up to 18". Beautiful fish. Anytime I have fishing with my kids is perfect. I hope the pictures post. This will be my first attempt.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Looks like y figured it out. Great pics and beautiful fish! Makin great memories keep it up! You should give a little detail to what was workin for you guys tho as it will help out the next guy takin his kids or grand kids get on some fish...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
496 Posts
The smile says it all. My dad started fishing the Brandywine alot over the last few years and has caught and released a lot of trout.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Way to go! Nice photos! That's a healthy looking fish. I am glad my brother-in-law got me hooked on fishing when I was younger. I really enjoy it and never get tired of it. The outdoors is such a great place to be. You can be on a lake, stream, river, bay, or the ocean and be away from the hustle and bustle and appreciate the simple life.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
Your sons quite the angler, Great job my friend:bow::thumbsup: Beautiful pics, cherish these times they grow up quick:(

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yo Rich, love ya brother! Dan- Hope you are well! Your boat is hangin' tough! And thanks to the rest of you chooches!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts