BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PLEASE USE THIS THREAD FOR REPORTS ONLY

Posting a report,please be sure to include as much valuable information as possible or as little. When it comes to "location", please DO NOT post specific "SPOTS".

Please do not get upset when your post is edited
This request is brought to you by "P.E.T.S" (People For The Ethical Treatment Of Spots)

General area ....
Tide and Conditions
# Fish Caught
bait/lure/fly
Pic's are welcome

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
thata guy:thumbsup:

gave it a go yesterday afternoon. not a touch after working ever inch of structure top to bottom. many guys out trying and some encouraging words were said.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Great shots Rebel. I wasn't too far at sunset tonight and managed to pick three on a vision and an sp minnow. Saw a few others as well.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
thata guy:thumbsup:

gave it a go yesterday afternoon. not a touch after working ever inch of structure top to bottom. many guys out trying and some encouraging words were said.

You killing me :thumbsup: Instead of fishing I went to the AC Boat Show; business must be getting better because the prices where substantially higher than what I saw laster year. :(

·
Registered
95 Posts
Pics

Hey Rebel, those pics you posted where were you at? By the way I've taken a notice to some of your pics lately, AWESOME!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
LittleFish, just a tiny little bit of research on your own, and trust me you can figure it out. Good looking pics Rebel!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
been shooting for a flipbook called "Spots: Dodged and Burned" for awhile now. it's a clever little title if you know a thing or two. :D

·
Registered
839 Posts
Rebel is giving everybody a tour of the northern beaches and jetties.
Expect to see a New Jersey coffee table book depicting our coastline featuring your rock.
I'm just glad he's taking his camera for a walk.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Pics

Just wondering, because none of the beaches I fish in South Jersey look ANYTHING like that. Come on :huh: give me a county a town anything a ball park. I don't want to go on a wild goose chase looking for a spot 2 hours away, get me close and ill do the leg work...Help a fisherman out:bow:. Looks like PRIME bass fishing!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
my guess would be go North of LBI, sure does look fishy, great photos:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Just wondering, because none of the beaches I fish in South Jersey look ANYTHING like that. Come on :huh: give me a county a town anything a ball park. I don't want to go on a wild goose chase looking for a spot 2 hours away, get me close and ill do the leg work...Help a fisherman out:bow:. Looks like PRIME bass fishing!!!!!!!!
easy to find for yourself - google satelite maps!

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
ran some errands and hit it for about 45 minutes. wished i had a camera and a boat. amazing.
I was just looking at boats as the AC show... looks like I'll be sticking to the yak.:(

·
Banned
397 Posts
Deal with it, dude. No one is going to tell you the spot.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
MoCo. Only place in NJ that looks like that. Lots of rocks up there to work your plugs.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
LittleFish - here is a tip for you and this isn't BS or ball bustin. Get proficient with Google Earth. It's just about the best tool you could use to scope out the terrain. I don't mean to suggest to do this only when someone posts a pic or two. You should learn to use this tool as an effective way to learn the area and seek out spots that look fishy. As mentioned previously, you could have easily found that spot with a very modest amount of searching. You didn't need to know it was MoCo.

Again, I'm not busting on you here, just offering some advice.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts